|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of June, 2006.
Viewing Police State / Military NEWS articles 1 through 53 of 53.
- ...Bush told Hayden to "take whatever steps necessary" to monitor Americans 24/7 by listening in on their phone calls, bugging their homes and offices, probing their private lives, snooping into their financial records and watching their travel habits.
- The Universal National Service Act of 2006
- The following list also includes installations controlled by the US which are not listed in the official "Base Structure Report" of the Pentagon.
- The fascist mindset in Amerca steam rolls over Carol Fisher, 51, who becomes another casualty of the New World Order, as freedom of speech is a thing of the past.
- "I thought, National Security what? What’s a National Security Letter? "
- "Parasitic" Weapon Eyed for Space
- Liberty is anathema to the Straussians: it continually challenges the call for belligerent nationalism; and it breeds licentiousness and disregard for the rule of the Few over the Many. Martial Law will be implemented to introduce tyranny – rule from above. The State and corporations will partner to rule over the people.
- When considered in a nexus, these indications all unfortunately illustrate a desperate drive towards preparing western populations for another attack this summer.
- The long worked for Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) plan for global governance of the N. American continent will be effectuated by a Straussian Neocon Coup d'état. This in turn will institute tyrannical state corporate rule on a continental basis.
- The Republicans are worried about the flag, gay marriage and the terrible burden of the estate tax on the rich. The rest of us are obviously unnecessarily worried about war, peace, the economy, the environment and civilization.
- It is now time to think about the unthinkable. Americans...need to be considering--even planning for--emigrating to escape before full-blown tyranny arrives in the United States.
- Elite special forces troops being dropped behind enemy lines on covert missions are to ditch their traditional parachutes in favour of strap-on stealth wings.
- The most serious threat to our security and peace in the world is created by an administration in Washington that sits on the largest arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in the world and has a declared policy and practice of unilateral preemptive military action in pursuit of its goals.
- Activists say that she has tried to provoke conflict at various advocacy events and violent incidents with police to get people arrested. In other words, Anna is not just an informant, she may be a provocateur.
- Customs openly told Alex as soon as they brought him into custody that the Bilderberg Group was aware of his arrival and that this was the reason for his detainment.
- Strauss taught that Patriotic Fervor is to be rallied against external enemies; this fervor is based upon the belief that the elite Few's values are the best in the world, and that all other cultures and their values are inferior in comparison.
- "Any society or administration that facilitates secret deals and hides from the truth can only court corruption...Gagging whistleblowers...can only assist the corrupt, the criminal and the fraudster."
- U.S. responsible for most of the spending increases
- Do you want to be entertained, or informed? Here's the danger: The top half of one percent, the corporate elite, are counting on this apathy.
- ... now privacy experts are warning America to prepare for the "no-work" list.
- Numerous indications strongly suggest that the Bilderberg Group, in alliance with the Canadian government, deployed agent provocateurs this past weekend to try to infiltrate and discredit legitimate journalists and protesters.
- Psychological operations are a part of warfare where you use unconventional weapons, such as propaganda, distraction and fear, to cripple your enemy and make it easier to accomplish your goals. Enter the boogeyman principle.
- Historian Howard Zinn wrote, "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people." I am inclined to agree.
- The dozen US-linked "biggest military spenders" are involved in war criminal mass murder in Occupied countries.
- The case for impeachment is clear beyond question
- The Supreme Court made it easier today for police to barge into homes and seize evidence without knocking or waiting, a sign of the court's new conservatism with Samuel Alito on board.
- If we are to believe Ron Suskind...al-CIA-duh terrorists "came within 45 days of attacking the New York subway system with a lethal gas similar to that used in Nazi death camps..."
- Dornheim’s last article was on research being conducted by DARPA on robotic satellite servicing.
- Fear is the raw material of thriving industries like private security and social control. Steady demand sustains a busy trade.
- Have no fear, America! Despite the claims of alarmists, the United States is not coming underneath the type of steely totalitarian gauntlet where we need fear a knock at the door. No, your Supreme Court has eliminated that fearful scenario. Instead, there will be no knock.
- The most critical computer and communication networks used by the U.S. government and military are secured by encryption software written by an Israeli "code breaker" tied to an Israeli state-run scientific institution.
- It should be obvious by now what the supposed cyanide gas attack on New York’s subway system was all about—doling out more taxpayer money to corporations slick enough to jump on the "homeland security" bandwagon.
- Mayor Ray Nagin's order that National Guard troops be used to patrol New Orleans is a method of law enforcement quickly engulfing major US cities as crime becomes terrorism and men with machine guns and camouflage become the vanguard of a militarized police state.
- The Pentagon's Deep-Seated Sexual Anxiety
- According to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, budget documents submitted to Congress in 2005 show that the Pentagon is preparing for the development of new types of antipersonnel landmines called "Spider."
- With a shift of its wing, the Pentagon’s next attack drone goes from long-range endurance flyer to Mach-speed assassin.
- The U.S. Army, aiming to make its recruiting goals amid the Iraq war, raised its maximum enlistment age by another two years Wednesday.
- We’re Bending the Arc of the Universe Toward Injustice
- ...when you visit a Simon mall, don’t forget to check your civil rights at the door.
- 27) Thought police and snitches...
- Definition of Sheeple
- How the White House is covering up CIA abductions, brutal interrogations and spying on Americans.
- As technology makes life richer and easier, we leave a trail of information that is susceptible to prying eyes
- ...government is casting its watchful eye on millions of ordinary Americans through largely unregulated surveillance cameras trained on public spaces throughout the nation.
- "Our whole history shows we have never fought a defensive war." : --USMC General Smedley Butler, 1933
- Alongside the submarines, ships and airplanes participating in large-scale military exercises in the Pacific this month, a team of sea lions and dolphins are expected to patrol the sea.
- ...the intellectual bullies and bloody professors who construct and support the ideology of democratic imperialism are doing far more damage than Mussolini ever did.
- The Few Must Rule The Many
- I knew there was something fishy about our corporate-owned media ratting out our corporate-owned government
- Low-flying Cessna 172s, flying in grid patterns over major cities, and snapping images of every square foot from just about every direction.
- Mass Citations At Rainbow Family Gathering in Colorado - A permit for a pilgrimage?
- Pentagon forcing U.S. soldiers and Marines in Iraq to take Prozac and other drugs for anxiety and depression
- The High Price of American Gullibility
Pages for June, 2006