|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of June, 2006.
Viewing Corporatism NEWS articles 1 through 14 of 14.
- I'll be damned if Enron's No. 1 show pony politician, George W. Bush, should be allowed to walk away from this.
- The world’s largest financial institutions are run by gluttonous robber barons that have hijacked most of the world’s governments and set us on an irreversible course of self-destruction. They are literally consuming the earth...
- Big Pharma wants to scare consumers away from prescription drug alternatives In fact, what is happening in this country today is a chemical holocaust.
- Energy services company Halliburton Co. expects net income and earnings per share to double over the next three to five years...
- by Michael Parenti - Corporate crime is not a rarity but a regularity.
- You Gotta Think like a Multinational to Earn Like a Multinational
- For a company that claims to have moved "beyond petroleum", BP has managed to spill an awful lot of it on to the tundra in Alaska.
- Newly-released government documents indicate the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) may have publicly lied about Vice President Dick Cheney's role in awarding a $7 billion no-bid Iraqi oil reconstruction contract to Halliburton in the weeks preceding the March 2003 invasion...
- Company will only seek licence for medicine that costs 100 times more
- The aim of corporate craftsmanship is to assure that nothing works well for very long.
- Federal spending on Halliburton contracts shot up an astonishing 600% between 2000 and 2005.
- IPod and the Sound of Slavery
- Drug companies use unscrupulous and unethical marketing tactics not only to influence doctors to prescribe their products but also subtly to persuade consumers that they need them...
- Drug Profits, Fraud and Death
Pages for June, 2006