|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of May, 2006.
Viewing Iraq War NEWS articles 1 through 42 of 42.
- ...they had a vehicle pass which gains entry to all coalition military bases in Iraq.
- The US wants to play this as itís the Iraqi initiative and an Iraqi choice...
- Irritation grows as residents deprived of air-conditioning and running water three years after the US-led invasion watch the massive US Embassy they call "George Wís palace" rising from the banks of the Tigris.
- The longer the fiasco in Iraq drags on, the more we hear the folks who cooked up the idea of invading that sand dune republic denying that they had anything to do with it.
- Those who personally profited from the U.S.-led war against Iraq got the money over the dead bodies of over 100,000 Iraqis.
- Death in Iraq. It is relentless and incessant.
- Now that al-Zarqawi has been replaced by "sectarian violence" and "civil war", the big news is the attacks by Sunnis on Shia mosques and bazaars. The real news, which is not reported in the CNN "mainstream", is that the Salvador Option has been invoked in Iraq.
- The Jalili Report
- "This is America," former CIA analyst says as security tries to drag him away
- Tuesday night is karaoke night at Saddam Hussein's former Republican Palace in central Baghdad's fortified Green Zone.
- "They brought the house down on people's heads."
- Top U.S. and coalition commanders and their staffs now enjoy an array of modern conveniences and amenities across the command center.
- The Iraqi Journalists Union published a report and lists of the Iraqi journalists who were killed in the last 3 years. The list took 5 months of working on the ground, documenting when, where, how and by whom, the journalists were killed as follows...
- Numerous reports for many months have stated that with collaboration from American occupation forces, Israelís espionage apparatus, Mossad, slaughtered at least 530 Iraqi scientists and academic professors.
- World Canít Wait just announced their next major protest- October. Anyone else think thatís a little funny?
- 2 Murders and Missing Cash in Iraq
- It was always part of the plan.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, a member of Saddam Hussein's defense team, on Tuesday said the former Iraqi president's trial was a sham designed to justify the U.S.-led invasion.
- The Root of the Problem: Peak Oil in the U.S. and Corporate Globalization of Trade
- ...Ugandan recruits at Alasad Airbase, northwest of Iraq, one of the biggest U.S. fortresses, were allegedly sodomized by foreign soldiers and admitted at the Gettysburg health facilityinside the fortress...
- "Chemically active time bombs"
- Whose propaganda program are we dealing with? Zarqawi's or the Pentagon's? Or both?
- As of 13th May 2006, the U.S. military states its casualties as 2,436 deaths of US soldiers and 17,648 injured. These very precise figures are updated daily. The problem with these statistics is that they are misleading and wrong and deliberately so.
- A US lawmaker and former Marine colonel accused US Marines of killing innocent Iraqi civilians after a Marine comrade had been killed by a roadside bomb.
- Britain and the US were last night facing almost total isolation in Iraq after Italy's new prime minister, Romano Prodi, made it clear that he intended to pull out the third-biggest contingent in the military coalition at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Is there a tacit agreement that it would be too painful for us Americans to own up to the fact that a US president is a war criminal?
- Army Ranger's Jessie Macbeth's testimony shows war crimes were ordered from higher up the chain of command, and were common...
- "IMF... Takes away everything it can get Always making certain that there's one thing left Keep them on the hook with insupportable debt And they call it democracy"
- US torture weapons used against civilians
- Civil War or PsyOps?
- My Lai, Iraq
- Bush/Blair press conference feigns Iraqi support for Globalist occupation forces
- Italy will pull 1,100 of its troops from Iraq in June, the new government said Friday, giving its first specific numbers about the planned withdrawal.
- The controversy over the veracity of the Jesse Macbeth video leaves many unanswered questions..
- Photographs taken by American military intelligence have provided crucial evidence that up to 24 Iraqis were massacred by marines in Haditha...One portrays an Iraqi mother and young child, kneeling on the floor, as if in prayer. They have been shot dead at close range.
- Uranium as a force multiplier
- How many more Hadithas are there . . . will we ever know what happened in Fallujah, and so many other places where the US military has no reason or right to be?
- During 2005 alone, 377 people deserted and are still missing, the British Broadcasting Corporation said on its website, adding that so far this year another 189 are on the run.
- The hoax video has allowed Neo-Con media government boot-lickers to discredit all claims of US atrocities in Iraq, despite the fact that the army has admitted to them and charges are pending.
- ...just like Abu Ghraib, while the media spotlight shines squarely on the Haditha massacre, countless atrocities continue daily, conveniently out of the awareness of the general public.
- Dozier has dutifully played her role in justifying the illegal and immoral ongoing US occupation of Iraq, lending her obedient support to the whitewashing effort of the debacle, and now she has tasted the fruits of her labor.
- Two more Iraqis - both women - were shot dead at a checkpoint by US forces. One of them was pregnant.
Pages for May, 2006