|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of February, 2006.
Viewing Globalization NEWS articles 1 through 5 of 5.
- When people ask why so many tens of millions of people lack decent health care and education, one answer is clear. For over two decades the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the governments that control those institutions have consistently told weak national governments in less developed countries to reduce public social spending.
- Against the background of the American military quagmire in Iraq and intensified conflicts with Iran, the US and the European powers are closing ranks. This was very apparent at this year’s Munich Security Conference, held last weekend in the Bavarian capital.
- Like the tobacco industry, GM companies are now focusing almost exclusively on developing countries.
- The disastrous social conditions that exist for the Iraqi people after decades of war and nearly three years of US occupation are being dramatically worsened as a result of International Monetary Fund (IMF)-dictated economic restructuring.
- Nazi bankrollers want elimination of national sovereignty for world cashless control grid
Pages for February, 2006