|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of December, 2005.
Viewing Iraq War NEWS articles 76 through 81 of 81.
- View From Baghdad: Bush and Blair plot their exit strategy as a nation falls apart at the seams
- The international military coalition in Iraq is shrinking, as two countries finished pulling their troops out this month and three others announced plans to remove hundreds more.
- Fuel prices have quintupled in two weeks as the government starts to reduce subsidies.
- Too bad the "generosity" of the United States comes way too late for so many others.
- The American Imperial Plan is proceeding nicely. Ahmad Chalabi is now controlling the Oil Ministry, whilst not a member of the newly elected government...
- The U.S. administration is using elections as smokescreen to manipulate public opinion and legitimise the subjugation of the Iraqi people to a colonial dictatorship.
Pages for December, 2005