|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of September, 2005.
Viewing 9-11 NEWS articles 1 through 15 of 15.
- Long after 9-11, some people say the dust is still making them sick. Now they want the EPA to do something about it.
- The government's $5 billion effort to help small businesses recover from the Sept. 11 attacks was so loosely managed that it gave low-interest loans to companies that didn't need terrorism relief ó or even know they were getting it, The Associated Press has found.
- William Rodriguez given national media attention about his ignored 9/11 testimony. Rally draws hundreds of 9/11 truth supporters but mainstream media again ignores event.
- Intelligence sources are reporting that reports that Osama Bin Laden is seriously ill and requires medical attention are part of a neo-con disinformation campaign to divert attention away from the fact that the crafty "Al Qaeda" leader is never far away from his ex-U.S. Air Force T-39 twin engine Sabreliner, bought in 1993 from the Davis Monthan Air Force Base "boneyard" outside of Tucson, Arizona.
- Janet Parker says agents discredited her association with O'Neill and discounted she saw London bombing suspect in Seattle in 2002. Agents told her she needed psychiatric help and was fabricating story for public attention. Parker denies FBI allegations.
- TRUTH FINALLY EMERGING FROM DISASTER
- Labeling official versions of the attacks of September 11, 2001, "a propaganda fabrication" designed to promote U.S. military action in Afghanistan and Iraq, a Los Angeles "Citizens" Grand Jury has found grounds to indict numerous government officials, according to a purported draft of the Grand Jury report obtained by RageMAker.
- - by Daniel Hopsicker - Was Pentagon Tracking Mohamed Atta Just Days Before 9.11 Attack?
- French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olson, the alleged 9-11 Pentagon crash victim and wife of Ted Olson the former Bush 43 Solicitor General. She was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.
- Released confidential documents point to financing of 911 attacks tied to Bush family drug network.
- On the morning of Sept. 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac Jr. asserted, yet again, that 9-11 was an inside job. "I know 9-11 was an inside job. The police know itís an inside job; and the firemen know it too," said Isaac.
- The American Civil Liberties Union is urging the U.S. Supreme Court to review a lower court's dismissal of the case of Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who was fired in retaliation for reporting security breaches and possible espionage within the Bureau. Lower courts dismissed the case when former Attorney General John Ashcroft invoked the rarely used "state secrets" privilege.
- Irish film documentarian and recent Emmy winner pitching William Rodriguez to HBO and others for ground breaking 9/11 truth documentary.
- An imam slated to be sworn in Friday as the second Muslim chaplain in Fire Department history said he questioned whether 19 hijackers were responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks, and suggested a broader conspiracy may have brought down the Twin Towers and killed more than 2,700 people.
- The New York fire department's Muslim chaplain has abruptly resigned after saying in a published interview that a conspiracy, not 19 al-Qaida hijackers, may have been responsible for the 11 September attacks.
Pages for September, 2005