|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of March, 2005.
Viewing Police State / Military NEWS articles 1 through 7 of 7.
- There has been no press coverage concerning this mysterious military blueprint. The latter outlines, according to the Wall Street Journal, America's global military design which consists in "enhancing U.S. influence around the world", through increased troop deployments and a massive buildup of America's advanced weapons systems.
- The secrecy surrounding the current use of university classrooms as covert training grounds for the CIA and other agencies now threatens the fundamental principles of academic openness as well as the integrity of a wide array of academic disciplines.
- No Child Left Behind forces schools to give student info to military
Why does the military have direct access to the private information of American high school students? Under the No Child Left Behind legislation, Sec 9528, education funding in America has been turned into a recruiting tool for our military!
- The Pentagon's new emphasis on intelligence gathering overseas has led to a major expansion of espionage operations and a more prominent role for intelligence officers in military decision making and war planning.
- More documents on U.S. cooperation with war criminals will be declassified, including recently disclosed materials on the SS.
- The infamous School of the Americas is still in business, albeit with a new name. And you can still get thrown in jail for protesting there
- Arms Experts Worried at Pentagon Push for Superiority
Pages for March, 2005