|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of March, 2005.
Viewing Government / The Elite NEWS articles 1 through 5 of 5.
- We took a long, hard look at the 535 men and woman who make up the House and Senate of the United States in 1999 and found a collection of rogues, con artists, scofflaws and bad check artists. Congress comprises a distinct criminal class.
- The Bush administration blacked out almost all the information in hundreds of documents before releasing them to a conservative organization looking into President Clinton's controversial pardons four years ago on his last day in office.
- What do Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson's death, and the arrest of a Whitehouse reporter all have in common? All these seemingly unrelated events are connected to child sodomy and child prostitution. Is child sodomy rampant in Washington, DC, and also used as a tool for political blackmail?
- Too many members of Congress treat their position as lawmakers as a license to steal, living large at taxpayer expense, ignoring laws that apply to ordinary Americans and betraying the trust of the public that put them there.
- Witness says abducted children--23 now dead--abused by 20-30 pedophile members of congress at child sex parties held at Embassy Row mansion where Secret Service-secured presidential limo was seen parked outside
Pages for March, 2005