|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing Government / The Elite NEWS articles 1 through 75 of 665
- Any lingering doubts about Obama's status as an abject puppet of Zbigniew Brzezinski and the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission ended this morning when the withered mummy of imperialism himself appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe* to campaign for Obama.
- Still another Insider that covered up 9/11. He probably squawked the wrong thing to the wrong people (after not getting his cut of the E. European girl money ring).
- While New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was paying an 'escort' $4,300 in a hotel room in Washington, just down the road, George Bush's new Federal Reserve Board Chairman, Ben Bernanke, was secretly handing over $200 billion in a tryst with mortgage bank industry speculators.
- The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino is going public again with information nailing the real leaders of the New World Order and he implicates Bush in prior knowledge and complicity in 9/11.
- A press interview October 9, reported the following morning in the Christian Science Monitor and the Washington Post, Pelosi gave vent to the resentment and hostility that leading Democrats actually feel towards the antiwar protest movement.
- Hillary Clinton found herself defending her chief strategist Friday after The Associated Press reported that the public relations company Mark Penn runs had helped prepare the chief of the controversial military contractor Blackwater USA for his congressional testimony.
- BUSH administration officials are paving the way for a smooth transition to a possible Democratic presidency as Hillary Clinton consolidates her position as the overwhelming favourite to win her party’s nomination for the 2008 election.
- The U.S. military presents its new Africa Command (AFRICOM) as a helping hand offering aid and training to the world’s poorest continent, but many Africans fear it could bring double trouble to a conflict-racked region.
- WeAreChange Unmask Former Federal Reserve Chair's Role in Globalist Takeover and Currency Assassination.
- By rights, the Bush administration should be on life support and fading fast--its only hope for a political "victory" being to hang on through January 2009 without impeachment, or having many of its principals thrown in federal prison. Instead, according to the headline of a New York Times story at the end of August, the "White House Is Gaining Confidence It Can Win Fight in Congress Over Iraq Policy."
- While the Democratic Party refuses to impeachBush, continues to fund the war and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan through 2009, spreads the same lies about Iran’s nuclear ambitions, and gives the administration a blank check for domestic spying, what are the leaders of the Green Party up to?
- The Bush administration has both the inclination and the power to cancel the 2008 election.
The GOP strategy for another electoral theft in 2008 has taken clear shape, though we must assume there is much more we don't know.
- "a criminal investigation was conducted in 2005 by Texas Ranger Brian Burzynski. The investigation revealed key employees at a West Texas State School, were systematically abusing youth inmates in their custody. Burzynski presented his findings to the attorney general (Gonzales) in Texas, to the U.S. Attorney Sutton, and to the Department of Justice civil rights division. From all three, Burzynski received no interest in prosecuting the alleged sexual offenses."
- Representative Dennis J. Kucinich accused two of the major contenders for the Democratic nomination, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and John Edwards, of participating in a "conspiracy to rig the presidential election," after they apparently suggested that future presidential debates should be pared down to include fewer candidate.
- He rarely speaks in public and closely guards his privacy. But there's a growing consensus in America that it's Dick Cheney who calls the shots at the White House, on everything from the war in Iraq to climate change policy.
- ...Democrats--every bit as much as the Republicans--have been historically committed to advancing U.S. military, economic and political power across the globe. They may differ on the means. But the ends have always been the same.
- A Review Article: In 2003 Dr David Kelly was found dead in the woods...
- Although much of the information included in this report has been published in other places, there is no other comparable compilation of the information in one place.
- The complicity in Mexico between child sex rings and the political and business elites "goes beyond what we can even imagine," ...
- Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani has made millions from his Sept. 11 grandstanding and has positioned himself for a presidential run based on his 9/11 persona. How much longer will he get away with it?
- Democrats really have no problem destroying the Constitution and killing people in faraway lands, so long as a Democrat president does the killing and trashing.
- About Those Nazi Appeasers
- This is more or less the position that the Democrats are staking out. The occupation of Iraq—or rather, the way this occupation is being carried out—is preventing the US government from dealing with more "pressing" problems, particularly Iran.
- How do the very wealthy spend their money? You may not want to know.
- Mount Weather is a top-security underground installation an hour's drive from Washington DC. It has its own leaders, police, fire department - and laws. A cold war relic, it has been given a new lease of life since 9/11. And no one who's been inside has ever talked.
- George W. Bush has been faulted in some quarters for taking an extended vacation while the Middle East festers. It doesn't much matter; the man running the country is Vice President Dick Cheney.
- ...by chief federal prosecutors in case -- Patrick J. Fitzgerald and Michael Chertoff.
- "It's French Connection Meets Monty Python's Holy Grail"
- More than four decades after his death, John F. Kennedy's assassination remains the hottest cold case in U.S. history, and the clues continue to trickle in. Now Lawrence Livermore Laboratory scientists say a key piece of evidence supporting the lone gunman theory should be thrown out.
- They claim to be "centrists," but these D.C. Dems -- whose corporate agendas aren't too different from Bush administration policies -- are living proof that the system needs fixing.
- ...the accumulation of wealth by these two will be much more massive because they will no longer have to pay any taxes.
- This guy works faster than someone running from his Office of Emergency Management on the 23rd floor of Tower 7(Larry Silverstein’s building) on 9/11/2001, pulled eight hours after the 9/11 hit.
- If you consider only the bare facts of the Kelly case and disregard the wild presumptions of the media, it is pretty clear in which direction they point.
- Meet the Masters of the Universe
- Convicted Israeli spy Larry Franklin and Donald Rumsfeld reported by U.S. intelligence officers to have been "extremely close."
- Although we know that George W. Bush's brother Marvin is up to his neck in dubious business deals and the strange death of his housekeeper...it is interesting to point to another Marvin in the Bush family...
- 29 Viagra pills, two "24" producers among radio star's all-male crew
- THE SECRET HISTORY OF "COCAINE ONE"
- THE STORY THAT SO VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RESEARCH OR THE GUTS TO TELL
- ...if you know that the U.S. government is merely a tool of a global secret society network - the Illuminati - and the idea is to create as much war and suffering as possible to destroy peace and freedom, you will understand that the chaos and conflict is anything but a "problem". Quite the opposite, it's all going according to plan.
- The media magnate Rupert Murdoch is expected to offer Tony Blair a senior role in his News Corporation empire when he stands down as Prime Minister.
- Bohemians celebrate annual rite
- ...partying with the super rich in America
- Others including Schwarzenegger, Clinton, Murdoch, Shultz, Peres, Gore, Gingrich, Beane, Summers, Bono all in San Francisco this weekend
- Now spying on and intimidating UN staff, diplomats, and journalists.
- Enron-related body count continues to pile up.
- Capitalism and poverty
- The killing recalled the murder of Roberto Calvi, the Italian financier known as "God's Banker" for his links to the Vatican, who was found hanged from Blackfriars Bridge in London in 1982.
- We need to avail ourselves of the evidence that suggests that many of our political leaders are clinical, yet very smart and careful psychopaths.
- A short recap of some ‘highlights’ from the past few years. Some are funny, some disheartening, and a few are downright disturbing.
- Bush is fried
- What's more disturbing here? The fact that Bush has goosed the German Chancellor at a high-level summit meeting? Or the completely zonked-out look on his face?
- Bush's and Blair's reputed bi-sexuality may have had something to do with this exchange also picked up at St. Petersburg by the open microphone [Bush initiated the conversation by yelling, "Yo, Blair!"]
- It’s funny how assassinations tend to occur in clusters
- With the latest revelation that a body discovered in North-east London is that of a banker intimately connected with the Enron fraud case, one has to begin to ask why are there so many "unexplained" deaths linked to this case?
- A body found in north-east London has been identified as that of a banker who was questioned by the FBI about the Enron fraud case
- Why does Negroponte conveniently forget his own extensive record of human rights violations whenever he accuses Venezuela?
- It is clear that Fitzgerald, who was politically appointed by the Bush administration...had to pass a litmus test administered by the most extreme right-wing administration in the history of the nation, has politically manipulated the investigation of the CIA leak by dragging out the process...
- ...vacation homes of the Rich and Famous War Criminals
- One can't help wonder whether L.A. libraries and Chicago schools might be less cash-strapped in the first place if so much of our society's wealth hadn't been monopolized by America's tiny, increasingly powerful oligarchy...
- Another convenient death invites new investigations of Enron-Bush crimes
- ...they don’t shoot those of their own kind, with one major exception. Like any organized crime group, they keep omerta, and punish those who breach the code of silence...
- This story is a special investigation of Bush family slush funds, smuggling, and secret money conduits from and to various right-wing causes, including some that are extremely violent.
- Who they are, what they want, and why these American ayatollahs must be stopped
- Mexico & U.S. Ruling Parties Ties to Blow Bust
- Did Ken Lay fake his own death...
- Ken Lay is taking to the grave a number of secrets that are politically and criminally embarrassing to the Bush crime family.
- A group of ten Icelandic citizens filed yesterday at the Office of the State's Police Chief criminal charges against George H.W. Bush, former U.S. President, who is expected in Iceland this evening at the invitation of Icelands's President Olafur R. Grimsson.
- The idea that Bush is incompetent is a curious one. Consider the following (incomplete) list of major initiatives the Bush administration, with a loyal conservative Congress, has accomplished...
- All of Austria is talking about Bush's "souvenirs" sent back to Washington from Vienna
- Temple of Mammon, Planet of Doom
- Corruption case underscores fraud of "homeland security"
- "...having you, a fresh-faced patriot who was needlessly mutilated in my personal vendetta war against Saddam Insane, do a messy faceplant in front of the White House with all these photographers around... Well... That would be a real PR shit sandwich for me."
- "A military-grade task force involving local police, RCMP and members of the “Integrated National Security Enforcement Team” descended around the rental vehicle with weapons pointed ..."
- Ultimately this is 1) bad for children, 2) bad for communities, and 3) bad for democracy