|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 526 through 600 of 7251
- Nice work, fellas. You’ve guaranteed your 2006 campaign contributions.
- Between the enforced altered and managed realities of media, politicians, environmentalism, globalism, think tankers, and our CFR-inspired New American Community, why not throw mass intellectual incapacitation into the mix. Makes for easy nation conquering – don’t you think?
- Widespread prison abuse
- Residents of trailer parks set up by the Federal Emergency Management Agency to house hurricane victims in Louisiana aren't allowed to talk to the press without an official escort...
- Bush at the NAACP Convention
- A short recap of some ‘highlights’ from the past few years. Some are funny, some disheartening, and a few are downright disturbing.
- Pretext for war with Iran: White House plans to move chem-bio weapons from Iraq into Iranian side of this desolate border. Carrying out the next phase of the neo-con "Clean Break": Netanyahu, Perle, and Ledeen still call the shots on U.S. and Israeli policies.
- A dirty war conducted by the U.S which pits against one ethnic group will make civil war more likely, which was always a medium-term U.S. goal as it allows it to follow the classic imperial tactic of "divide and rule".
- Events in Lebanon fall into the pattern of a master plan drawn up by US neo-conservatives for Israel 10 years ago.
- Bush is fried
- War is good for business. Everyone knows that.
- Life on earth is facing a major crisis with thousands of species threatened with imminent extinction
- Meanwhile, back in DC...
- Does that mean that they "kidnapped" themselves?
- The machines control the vote. BushCo. controls the machines. Repeat this over and over.
- Manipulating people by fear and uncertainty is a time-tested way to get democratic citizens to deconstruct their own civil institutions, and quietly assume the roles of prisoners and prison guards. Is it time to start using the "f" word for both Canada and the US? As we look into the political abyss, are we seeing the darkening signs off fascism?
- ...the Israeli onslaught against Hezbollah and Lebanon provides the perfect backdrop for the Bush administration to cast Iran as the regional bogeyman and ripe for confrontation. The mainstream US media, as well as all key political factions, are beginning to sound the same battle cry
- Predicts Bush Regime Will Stage Terrorist Attack to Provide Pretext for Iran, Syria Invasion, And Justify Internment Camps for American People.
- Best Effort to Conceal Corporate Ir-Responsibility...Best Initiative to Recruit New Smokers
- How can American Airlines flights show the planes destroyed and the registration cancelled, while both United flights show the planes as simply being cancelled without explanation 4 years after they allegedly were destroyed? Why?
- New welfare rules created by the Bush administration are doomed to fail by forcing women to take the first dead-end job that comes their way.
- More newsworthy than Israeli fighter jets: An evacuation helicopter lands in Lebanon on the BBC
- Cheap labor as close as the nearest jail
- The Bush administration has given Israel a week to inflict maximum carnage on Lebanon, "say diplomatic sources"
- ...Bush demonstrated what seasoned observers already know: Bush is a grotesque simpleton suffering from some mental afflication, who is also a ruthless intimidator wielding violence and power without intellect, and without regard. In short, a gangster.
- The Indoctrination of Israeli Children
- Breast cancer. Genital abnormalities. Distortion and damage of genetic material. Common ingredients in cosmetic products have been linked to these hazards..
- If I possessed such a "universal remote" and could stop President Truman from aiding and abetting the establishment of an Israeli state, then, it is my speculation...that the following 25 propositions would probably be our present day reality.
- States move to enact new restrictions
- ...it has to do with "order out of chaos," rendering Arabs and Muslims helpless, destroying their societies
- What's more disturbing here? The fact that Bush has goosed the German Chancellor at a high-level summit meeting? Or the completely zonked-out look on his face?
- From the Caspian to the Red Sea, from the Mediterranean to the western tip of Afghanistan, Israel and America are spreading their devastation across the Middle East transforming the entire region into one massive Gaza Strip.
- ...Bill O’Reilly, has stated on national television that he would like to see me murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.
- This war is not intended to make Israel safe...but is rather a drive by the synarchist financial forces represented by the likes of George Shultz and Felix Rohatyn, who stand behind Cheney and Netanyahu. Their aim is to escalate a global clash of civilizations, to maintain their political and financial hegemony, as their own global financial system crumbles.
- DIEBOLD ELECTRONIC MACHINES MALFUNCTION, VOTE FOR OTHER CANDIDATE
- Bush's and Blair's reputed bi-sexuality may have had something to do with this exchange also picked up at St. Petersburg by the open microphone [Bush initiated the conversation by yelling, "Yo, Blair!"]
- ...when has death bothered the neocons? As human vampires, they thrive on the blood of innocents
- Is the economic glass half-full or half-empty? Or is the glass broken?
- The police didn't have a case against the accused, so they relied on an informant to "set everything up"
- Gunmen Kidnap 600 in Washington, D.C.
- Or Does It?
- A large number of Mexicans rallied yesterday to demand a recount in Mexico's Presidential election. Obviously no one knows how many...But here's a typical description, this from the Los Angeles Times..
- It was Mr. Global Warming himself who first tried to kill off the Kyoto Protocol
- For those of you lucky enough to not know Bill Kristol, he is the top neocon intellectual (how's that for a gigantic oxymoron) in the country. He is in effect their propaganda minister.
- The old adage, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" does not apply to Americans, who have shown that they can be endlessly fooled
- Imagine a member of the KKK going on the Bill O’Reilly show and declaring all African-Americans are shiftless crackheads
- Iraq's reconstruction has been a crude taxpayer rip-off -- and while $30 billion has been spent, only 30 percent of Iraqis are even aware of the rebuilding effort
- Israel systematically turning Beirut and the rest of Lebanon into another Iraq
- by Webster G. Tarpley - The escalating Israeli assault on Lebanon clearly represents a conscious bid to provoke a general war in the Middle East
- China's young make them, America's youth buy them -- Apple probes work conditions
- Roads and bridges built by U.S. taxpayers are starting to be sold off, and so far foreign-owned companies are doing the buying
- The national parks are in grave danger but it’s OK because in 100-200 years, there will be trees and bushes on Antarctica
- The media can be ignorant, biased, self-serving, indeed, but it can also be racist, utterly racist
- ...the closer we get to November without some major global event to spin and twist, the bigger an event the Republicans need, and the sooner the better. Hey, look, there goes Israel, bombing Lebanon. It's a major global event!
- It’s funny how assassinations tend to occur in clusters
- Syria and Iran are next on the bombing sortie
- WSJ: After 9/11 as stocks sank, scores of US firms rushed to give millions in options to top execs
- Is Venezuela the Real Target of Bush's New Cuba Plan?
- Is this the next stage of World War Three (begun on 9/11), or World War Four, a new and truly planetary holocaust?
- Fed fights inflation by increasing unemployment and lowering wages
- If you watch CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc., ad nauseam, and you are a retard when it comes to real history (in this sense, most Americans are retards), you will believe the disgusting lie that poor little "democratic" Israel is simply responding to Arab terrorism when it kills 60 or more civilians in Lebanon...
- ...this is Bush country, where a rising tide lifts all yachts
- Of the several examples cited, one of the most egregious is what has come to be known as the Burge torture cases in Chicago
- The transition to oligarchy
- So where are all our pro-life people who seem to object to killing unborn babies but see no problem with killing them once they are born?
- "From my inside perspective, with no knowledge of what had actually happened on the outside, it did sound like a bomb...And I don't recall at anytime seeing any plane debris."
- ...Israel plans to pitch the entire region into war, thus drawing in the United States
- This is transparent propaganda to help build momentum for an Israeli invasion of Iran
- What the mainstream press fails to report is the direct connection between the terrorist groups they name, and Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) -- a virtual branch of the American CIA. This in turn leads back to the same (alleged "al-Qaeda") apparatus also responsible for the Bush administration’s 9/11 and other post-9/11 terror events.
- Fron "Project Censored"
- With the latest revelation that a body discovered in North-east London is that of a banker intimately connected with the Enron fraud case, one has to begin to ask why are there so many "unexplained" deaths linked to this case?
- It cannot be excluded that yesterday’s atrocity in Mumbai was organized or facilitated by agents provocateurs working for one of India’s intelligence agencies or that elements within the security forces allowed the terrorist attack to take place, with the aim of panicking the public into accepting increased repressive powers for the state
- In what amounts to the culmination of an Australian neo-colonial putsch, Jose Ramos-Horta was formally sworn in as East Timor’s new prime minister on Monday
- The outsourcing of political intimidation
- A body found in north-east London has been identified as that of a banker who was questioned by the FBI about the Enron fraud case
<< < 6 7 8 9 10 > >>