|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 376 through 450 of 7251
- US forces ready to destroy 10,000 targets in the Middle East in a few hours.
- The New World Order does not break rank when it comes to your extinction
- This is unsurprising considering the Cynthia McKinney has been the leader among the threee Congresscritters who have expressed doubts about the official 9/11 myth.
- Aspartame is a neuropoison
- Claims that US troops shot dead up to six unarmed Afghan civilians two months ago in Kabul have been given added credibility with a series of photographs offering visual evidence of military misconduct.
- Convicted Israeli spy Larry Franklin and Donald Rumsfeld reported by U.S. intelligence officers to have been "extremely close."
- Blue - Guarded: This rarely used setting on the Stoplight ‘O Terror could indicate things like an undocumented worker within 3 square miles of the president.
- Keeping Africans in chains while herding Westerners into the same prison cell
- "direct energy" weapons, chemical and/or biological agents, in a macabre experiment of future warfare
- "America will attack Iran, Syria in October". According to Former Head of Pakistan's Military Intelligence
- The Brilliantly Profitable Timing of the Alaska Oil Pipeline Shutdown
- No doubt this one will get wide play in the corporate media.
- RED ALERT: US-Canadian exercise "Vigilant Guardian" Aug 17-26 (same exercise run on 9-11)
- This war is just beginning.
- And you thought all the 9/11 WTC wreckage was swept up in eight months and sent to be smelted in foreign countries or secret places in our own strange land, right?
- For the honest historian, it comes as no surprise government either kills its own citizens or allows enemies to do the same in an effort to score propaganda points or as an excuse to commence hostilities.
- Now, who said it? Was it Hitler? Was it Stalin?
- Want to check to see if your Internet packets are being "sniffed" by AT&T.
- While Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has condemned Israel for the atrocities committed in Lebanon, his government remains a staunch ally of Israel and a major military actor in the Middle East and Central Asia, with close ties to Washington, Tel Aviv and NATO headquarters in Brussels.
- Leave it up to the corporate media stenographers not to tell the whole story.
- Get ready for the United Nations, firmly seated on the lap of John Bolton and the United States, to blame the victims for not accepting the U.S.-French brokered "ceasefire" in Lebanon.
- Mexico on verge of revolution as election tribunal rejects full vote recount.
- Although we know that George W. Bush's brother Marvin is up to his neck in dubious business deals and the strange death of his housekeeper...it is interesting to point to another Marvin in the Bush family...
- When the word came out that Cuban President Fidel Castro was hospitalized and he had turned over the responsibilities of the government to his brother, Raul, the Bush administration began salivating.
- Why is a US defense contractor hosting a known terrorist website?
- ...about 1 percent of U.S. representatives and senators have a child in uniform...no different from other places where the leadership class in this country gathers -- no different from the boardrooms, newsrooms, ivory towers and penthouses of our nation.
- ...Cuba had the effect on the US that a full moon has on a werewolf. It seems highly likely that if the CIA had had access to a werewolf, it would have tried smuggling it into the Sierra Maestra at some point over the past 40-odd years.
- After all, what are friends for?
- So why does anyone still believe the mythical "official version" of 9/11 as told by the Commission?
- Just how successful Mossad has been we may never know...
- This is more blatant martial law prep...
- Disbelief Caused by Bush "Hatred" Say '"No Spin" News Heads Descending Deeper into the Defensive
- Here are Eleven Questions that the corporate media have thus far refused to raise or attempt to answer in their examination of the NORAD tapes and related issues
- Imagine a world when peak oil meets peak grain and peak water at a confluence called peak mayhem?
- Mr Morales, himself an Aymara Indian, referred to the "historical injustice" of the Spanish conquest of Bolivia 500 years ago.
- Out to Lunch
- ...that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel?...that cars owned by Palestinians are colour coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?
- Custer Battles had won over $100 million in contracts for work in Iraq. Its politically connected founders defrauded the government with brazen non-concern.
- (Rabbi) Weiss: Jews are suffering, Palestinians and Lea are suffering . . . we pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlment of the Jewish state.
- ...Israel has threatened to "destroy Lebanon’s infrastructure if Hizbollah fires rockets at Tel Aviv" ...Excuse me, but it seems Israel has already done a mighty effective job of destroying Lebanon’s infrastructure.
- Israel's invasion of southern Lebanon is supposed to be an act of self-defense. But the gullible Western media miss its real purpose, namely a de facto annexation of the country up to the Litani River, thus assuring Israel of water and fulfilling the dreams of Israel's founders.
- The U.S. military is poisoning the very citizens it is supposed to protect in the name of national security.
- Israel is not only the master of double standards but also relies on the corporate media spin machine, sworn to secrecy, or at least omission, and will never mention Israel’s long and sordid history of warmongering, false flag terrorism, and religiously sanctioned kleptomania, the latter not only including land but water as well.
- Military officials made false statements to Congress and to the 911 Commission
- The group...seeks to start a "four front war" by giving Israel the pretext to strike Iran and Syria.
- 29 Viagra pills, two "24" producers among radio star's all-male crew
- More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East...
- "A son of Osama bin Laden has gone from Iran to Lebanon with the mission to organize terror attacks against Israel," reports the New York Post, a reliable source for neocon nonsense.
- An Indian non-governmental organisation says samples of Coca-Cola and Pepsi products are showing even worse levels of pesticides than in a previous study.
- ...were the planes being controlled by some other means than morons who could barely get single engine Cessna's off the ground - but who apparently ran the world's most sophisticated air defense ragged for hours?
- As the U.S. media distorts the aftermath of the July 2 election, evidence suggests there may be an attempted theft in progress.
- I know it is a small world, but is it that small?
- The Bushes and their Florida Cuban friends are eyeing Cuban real estate and off-shore oil finds.
- "The 9/11 report will be universally reviled as a sham and a cover-up very soon...The 9/11 commission has its conspiracy theory, and we have ours."
- Maj. Gen. Larry Arnold and Col. Alan Scott told the commission that NORAD had begun tracking United 93 at 9:16 a.m., but the commission determined that the airliner was not hijacked until 12 minutes later.
- While most people have reached a (false) conclusion that the U.S. has "failed" to shape Iraq according to its planned agenda, it is not hard to see that the U.S. is carrying out its original plan to destroy Iraq and colonise its people and national resources.
- The following table shows that both Democratic and Republican administrations use false flag terror and fake intelligence.
- ...the Bush administration proposes to extend the practice of indefinite detention and summary trial by military commissions to include American citizens.
- Meanwhile, northern Israeli residents say they have more chance of winning the lottery than getting hit by a Katyusha missile
- Cheney-Specter Spy Deal Threatens Basic Constitutional Freedoms
- Bad for the Young, Bad for America
- "They thought the Vice President might stop, and because these were fairly long wooden sticks with points on them, they thought they might be a threat to the Vice President..."
- "The goal" is merely to control and consume all its resources
- THE SECRET HISTORY OF "COCAINE ONE"
- THE STORY THAT SO VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RESEARCH OR THE GUTS TO TELL
- All Terror, All the Time
- Supporters of a defeated Mexican leftist presidential candidate blocked major arteries in the heart of Mexico City and vowed to hold their ground until the electoral court orders a vote recount.
- The TRIGGER for 9/11 was a 9/6 weather forecast for a clear day for visual flying and a NW wind to blow the North Tower smoke plume across the South Tower to hide a US Navy helicopter.
- Two nations stand out above all others as notorious serial abusers of UN resolutions - the US and Israel.
- Scholars symposium to re-air again on Tuesday
- U.S. wants to track students' every step
- ...if you know that the U.S. government is merely a tool of a global secret society network - the Illuminati - and the idea is to create as much war and suffering as possible to destroy peace and freedom, you will understand that the chaos and conflict is anything but a "problem". Quite the opposite, it's all going according to plan.
- ...the centre will have to produce and stockpile the world's most lethal bacteria and viruses, which is forbidden by the 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention.
- The media magnate Rupert Murdoch is expected to offer Tony Blair a senior role in his News Corporation empire when he stands down as Prime Minister.
- Weather-related disasters like Hurricane Katrina—or the intense heat wave now hitting the United States—are on the rise.
<< < 6 7 8 9 10 > >>