|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing Police State / Military NEWS articles 151 through 225 of 866
- Yes, because perpetual war means dictatorship at home
- Morality is in the Eye of the Oppressor
- "The call for impeachment trivializes the crimes...Where is the demand for war crimes trials?"
- ...the media commentary has deliberately downplayed the sinister nature of the program. This is a deliberate cover-up of what is without question the most wide-ranging invasion of privacy by the federal government in US history.
- A senior federal law enforcement official tells ABC News the government is tracking the phone numbers we...call in an effort to root out confidential sources.
- The surveillance state and the dangers of "data-mining"
- They live in a delusional world of make believe created for them by the shadow men who really run the government.
- Carol Fisher is being held indefinitely in a surprise May 9 court hearing, becoming another political prisoner held illegally for speaking out against Bush.
- The following is a list of some 500 software tools, databases, data mining and processing efforts contracted for, under development or in use at the NSA and other intelligence agencies today...
- The neocons over at the Weekly Standard—the house organ of the Straussian neocon movement—have vehemently attacked former CIA analyst Ray McGovern in the wake of his confronting Donald Rumsfeld.
- A little-known spy agency that analyzes imagery taken from the skies has been spending significantly more time watching U.S. soil.
- We wish we were joking. What a shame nobody noticed this—the little note in the second section about the Halliburton contract should have been front-page news in every paper in the country.
- Worried about Dick Cheney listening in Sunday on your call to Mom? That ain't nothing. You should be more concerned that they are linking this info to your medical records, your bill purchases and your entire personal profile including, not incidentally, your voting registration.
- Let no man claim that the United States is not a representative government. There is no greater representative government on earth. The trouble is that the U.S. represents the interests of wealthy Plutocrats and multinational corporations, rather than the people.
- US government phone spying targets all Americans
- This method works in any country, in any culture, in any period of time.
- Eyewitnesses are reporting that during Bush's recent visit to Florida, protesters were shocked to see security goons and secret service aiming assault rifles at them hanging out of the window of the passing motorcade.
- THE NSA HAS BEEN RECORDING PHONE CONVERSATIONS FOR OVER A DECADE. THE PROGRAM IS CALLED ECHELON. THE USA TODAY STORY ABOUT THE NSA STORING PHONE NUMBERS IS NOT NEWS.
- Donnie Darko director Richard Kelly could be forced to miss the Cannes Film Festival because his passport is being reviewed by the U.S. Government.
- CAROL FISHER REMAINS STRONG AND UNAPOLOGETIC
- ...it is more likely words such as "impeach Bush" or "Bill of Rights" are searched and pegged for inclusion in this dictionary than "bomb," "drugs," or even "Osama bin Laden."...the enemy is naturally the people, not mythical and illusory terrorists, the latter usually conceived to scare the short pants off a semi-somnolent public.
- Poisoning and Drugging Americans . . . Population Control and Profits
- "Kapo Chertoff's" new enemies: Irish bartenders in New York City
- Nothing important gets into the corporate media unless officially created, sanctioned, approved or leaked on purpose.
- We do not bemoan the loss of the CIA's most experienced analysts, we hope more of them quit. We don't mourn the "loss of morale" at The Company, we seek to organize to expose their crimes. We don't defend the CIA's control over intelligence gathering from the DoD, we believe that our country has no business spying on other nations and preparing war plans against them.
- ...both parties advance the interests of the globalists, the International bankers and their corporate proxies. The politicians, who take their share of the plunder, are generally fronts who wrap themselves in the flag and patriotism as it serves their needs to accomplish their assignments received from their bosses behind the curtain -- the elites in the shadow government.
- Regardless of who runs the agency, the same policies will be implemented—overthrowing "rogue" nations, or that is to say nations that refuse to play ball on the terms dictated by the global neoliberal elite and their hand-picked representative in the White House.
- Ever heard of "hydraulic despotism"? Why I ask is because knowing a bit of history might help us understand what the despots have planned.
- I have been speaking about some kind of an "October Surprise," i.e. some kind of a spectacular event designed to assist Bush and his Republicans to overcome growing evidence that his party will be obliterated at the November, 2006, mid-term elections.
- ...the invasion and occupation of Iraq is primarily about oil and the preservation of the American way of life. It is based on the premise that the latter is a question of supreme importance, a moral value overriding all others.
- Despite a troubled history, police across the nation are keeping tabs on ordinary Americans.
- ...the FBI has elevated its concern to "priority" level, claiming that the group is subject to "counterterrorism" monitoring...
- Thirty six years ago today, Ohio National Guardsmen shot 13 college students at Kent State University who were protesting US incursions into Cambodia as part of the Vietnam War. Nine victims survived, including one who is confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Four students -- Jeffrey Miller, Allison Krause, Bill Schroeder, and Sandy Scheuer -- were killed.
- The latest government hysteria about an alleged coming epidemic of bird flu is worth mentioning for two reasons.
- Dictatorship and despotism thrive when ignorance and stupidity rule societies.
- The Not so Hidden Agenda in Administration Policies
- HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR CHILDREN WERE BORN LIKE THIS? WARNING: Graphic images.
- The CIA, the FBI and other federal agencies are using polygraph machines more than ever to screen applicants and hunt for lawbreakers, even as scientists have become more certain that the equipment is ineffective in accurately detecting when people are lying.
- DEPLETED URANIUM DUST –PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN
- As the Bush/neo-con kleptocracy disintegrates in a toxic cloud of military defeat, economic bankruptcy, environmental disaster and escalating mega-scandal, its attack on basic American freedoms---its "New Totalitarianism"---has escalated to a desperate new level, including brutal Soviet-style prosecutions against non-violent dissidents and an all-out offensive for state secrecy, including an attack on the internet.
- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.
- Levi Strauss Confirms RFID Test, Refuses to Disclose Location
- Technology behind the Pentagon's controversial data-mining project has been acquired by NSA, and is probably in use.
- The military has built a vast domestic-intelligence network to fight terrorism -- but it's using it to track students, grandmothers and others protesting the war.
- A band wearing anti-President Bush T-shirts was silenced in mid-performance at Tower City Friday because the mall's management felt the band's attire was inappropriate.
- Considering the terror exercises that "coincidentally" took place in NYC on 9/11 and in London on 7/7, this cannot be taken lightly.
- Inured to moral horror by half a century of outrages committed by the "National Security" complex, the Establishment – along with the media and vast swathes of the population – can no longer discern the poison in the air they breathe. It just seems normal.
- Says people who use cellphones and e mail should be under suspicion
- ...even if he is Cruella’s favorite devil-son, he’s politically irrelevant to the well-entrenched American foreign policy.
- Like everything else, Rumsfeld’s promise to "transform" the military has been a lie. The Defense Secretary never had any intention of converting the military into "smaller, more agile units". From the very onset his goal has been to create a global strike-force that operates as the enforcement-arm of the multinational corporations.
- Support my political opponents and you'll get canned like Mary McCarthy. And if we need to make up a lie to justify it, then by God, that's what we'll do.
- As Bush's approval ratings hit rock bottom and start to dig, he is withdrawing ever further into his institutional cocoon, where he's surrounded by sycophants and opportunists who feed his messianic delusions.
- ...in a subtle but important shift...the Pentagon gained the leeway to inform - rather than gain the approval of - the U.S. ambassador before conducting military operations in a foreign country..."We do not need ambassador-level approval," said one defense official familiar with the order.
- It is more effective to manage society by mind control than by physical coercion. The events of 9-11 and the "war on terror" mostly are exercises in mass brainwashing.
- "Actually, the United States has been overthrowing governments for more than a century..."
- The nation's spy chief disclosed for the first time Thursday that the number of U.S. intelligence personnel worldwide totals nearly 100,000.
- Mumps is highly contagious, but not too dangerous, and might be the perfect biowarfare test agent.
- The continuity between the Clinton and Bush presidencies on issues of civil liberties demonstrates something that many people don’t want to wrap their minds around. America’s police state is utterly bipartisan. It is designed to persist and indeed extend its reach with each administration, no matter the party in charge.
- Given the knowledge that it is the United States which created and primarily wields the power to extinguish life on Earth, it is not a tremendous intellectual leap to classify the American government as the world’s most dangerous and most powerful terrorist.
- As Bush and his Straussian crew have repeatedly demonstrated, the executive has embraced antiquity, including Plato’s idea of "noble lies" as reformulated by Strauss and his students and their students. In the process, liberty is to be flushed down the tubes.
- All we need is morning bread lines, and then welcome to the Politburo's America.
- All major terrorists "hits" of the last 30 years have left behind the foul stench of western-intelligence involvement.
- Intelligence experts warn that a proposal to merge two Pentagon intelligence units could create an ominous new agency.
- Native Americans want U.S. authorities to cancel plans to detonate 700 tons of explosives on what they say is tribal land in Nevada.
- Delusions and illusions "generously" provided by the corporate-controlled mainstream media afford Empire loyalists with the opportunity to avoid the burden of independent thinking. Sound-bites, canards, propaganda, stereo-types, and white-washed versions of the truth supply their programmed minds with a virtually endless loop of rationalizations to justify their approbation of a morally reprehensible entity.
- It is interesting to note that the very development of the B61-11 is a violation of the NPT, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, and international law dating back to the Clinton administration, thus once again illustrating the fact the neocons don’t have a monopoly on criminal renegade behavior.
- In light of the "insider" fingerprints left all over the 9/11 attacks, a few recent stories made us sit up and take notice.
- Until now, the eight-year-old company has confined itself to training military and police personnel and providing security guards for government and private clients. Under Black's proposal, it would take on an overt combat role.
- It’s not people who derive pleasure from kiddy porn of even "al-Qaeda" operatives the government is worried about monitoring. It can be argued that the government likes the idea of child pornography because it serves as an excuse to increase their dictatorial power and dismantle the Constitution, as the "threat" of drugs did for decades (and before that, the threat of "communism"). If not for porn and "al-Qaeda," the government would have no excuse.
- The US military plans to detonate a 700 tonne explosive charge in a test called "Divine Strake" that will send a mushroom cloud over Las Vegas, a senior defense official said.
- The Pentagon has once again investigated itself! And -- have a seat, get the smelling salts, hold all hats -- the Pentagon has once again concluded the Pentagon did absolutely nothing wrong and will continue to do so.
- Human rights issues will be less pressing, cost of living cheaper and the bases will be a little closer to both Russia and the Middle East for all of your bombing needs.
- The FBI is under attack in Puerto Rico for operations that critics say unfairly target pro-independence activists.
- Says video cameras, binoculars, sketch pads are terrorist tools
- I will give seven good reasons why an upcoming "terrorist" attack makes perfect sense there. From an Illuminati perspective of course.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>