|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing Police State / Military NEWS articles 76 through 150 of 866
- Hispanics, Latin America and the Struggle Against the Empire
- Whoever put out that propagandistic slogan, "support the troops," and the ribbon decals was a master propagandist. "Support the troops" means to deny the reality of the war and the behavior of the troops.
- Something peculiar happened to me while particpating in the Voices for Creative Nonviolence's 30-day, 320-mile "Walk for Justice"...
- ...indicators point toward some sort of false-flag terror event in the near term...
- The High Price of American Gullibility
- Pentagon forcing U.S. soldiers and Marines in Iraq to take Prozac and other drugs for anxiety and depression
- Mass Citations At Rainbow Family Gathering in Colorado - A permit for a pilgrimage?
- Low-flying Cessna 172s, flying in grid patterns over major cities, and snapping images of every square foot from just about every direction.
- I knew there was something fishy about our corporate-owned media ratting out our corporate-owned government
- The Few Must Rule The Many
- ...the intellectual bullies and bloody professors who construct and support the ideology of democratic imperialism are doing far more damage than Mussolini ever did.
- Alongside the submarines, ships and airplanes participating in large-scale military exercises in the Pacific this month, a team of sea lions and dolphins are expected to patrol the sea.
- "Our whole history shows we have never fought a defensive war." : --USMC General Smedley Butler, 1933
- ...government is casting its watchful eye on millions of ordinary Americans through largely unregulated surveillance cameras trained on public spaces throughout the nation.
- As technology makes life richer and easier, we leave a trail of information that is susceptible to prying eyes
- How the White House is covering up CIA abductions, brutal interrogations and spying on Americans.
- Definition of Sheeple
- 27) Thought police and snitches...
- ...when you visit a Simon mall, don’t forget to check your civil rights at the door.
- We’re Bending the Arc of the Universe Toward Injustice
- The U.S. Army, aiming to make its recruiting goals amid the Iraq war, raised its maximum enlistment age by another two years Wednesday.
- With a shift of its wing, the Pentagon’s next attack drone goes from long-range endurance flyer to Mach-speed assassin.
- According to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, budget documents submitted to Congress in 2005 show that the Pentagon is preparing for the development of new types of antipersonnel landmines called "Spider."
- The Pentagon's Deep-Seated Sexual Anxiety
- Mayor Ray Nagin's order that National Guard troops be used to patrol New Orleans is a method of law enforcement quickly engulfing major US cities as crime becomes terrorism and men with machine guns and camouflage become the vanguard of a militarized police state.
- It should be obvious by now what the supposed cyanide gas attack on New York’s subway system was all about—doling out more taxpayer money to corporations slick enough to jump on the "homeland security" bandwagon.
- The most critical computer and communication networks used by the U.S. government and military are secured by encryption software written by an Israeli "code breaker" tied to an Israeli state-run scientific institution.
- Have no fear, America! Despite the claims of alarmists, the United States is not coming underneath the type of steely totalitarian gauntlet where we need fear a knock at the door. No, your Supreme Court has eliminated that fearful scenario. Instead, there will be no knock.
- Fear is the raw material of thriving industries like private security and social control. Steady demand sustains a busy trade.
- Dornheim’s last article was on research being conducted by DARPA on robotic satellite servicing.
- If we are to believe Ron Suskind...al-CIA-duh terrorists "came within 45 days of attacking the New York subway system with a lethal gas similar to that used in Nazi death camps..."
- The Supreme Court made it easier today for police to barge into homes and seize evidence without knocking or waiting, a sign of the court's new conservatism with Samuel Alito on board.
- The case for impeachment is clear beyond question
- The dozen US-linked "biggest military spenders" are involved in war criminal mass murder in Occupied countries.
- Historian Howard Zinn wrote, "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people." I am inclined to agree.
- Psychological operations are a part of warfare where you use unconventional weapons, such as propaganda, distraction and fear, to cripple your enemy and make it easier to accomplish your goals. Enter the boogeyman principle.
- Numerous indications strongly suggest that the Bilderberg Group, in alliance with the Canadian government, deployed agent provocateurs this past weekend to try to infiltrate and discredit legitimate journalists and protesters.
- ... now privacy experts are warning America to prepare for the "no-work" list.
- Do you want to be entertained, or informed? Here's the danger: The top half of one percent, the corporate elite, are counting on this apathy.
- U.S. responsible for most of the spending increases
- "Any society or administration that facilitates secret deals and hides from the truth can only court corruption...Gagging whistleblowers...can only assist the corrupt, the criminal and the fraudster."
- Strauss taught that Patriotic Fervor is to be rallied against external enemies; this fervor is based upon the belief that the elite Few's values are the best in the world, and that all other cultures and their values are inferior in comparison.
- Customs openly told Alex as soon as they brought him into custody that the Bilderberg Group was aware of his arrival and that this was the reason for his detainment.
- Activists say that she has tried to provoke conflict at various advocacy events and violent incidents with police to get people arrested. In other words, Anna is not just an informant, she may be a provocateur.
- The most serious threat to our security and peace in the world is created by an administration in Washington that sits on the largest arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in the world and has a declared policy and practice of unilateral preemptive military action in pursuit of its goals.
- Elite special forces troops being dropped behind enemy lines on covert missions are to ditch their traditional parachutes in favour of strap-on stealth wings.
- It is now time to think about the unthinkable. Americans...need to be considering--even planning for--emigrating to escape before full-blown tyranny arrives in the United States.
- The Republicans are worried about the flag, gay marriage and the terrible burden of the estate tax on the rich. The rest of us are obviously unnecessarily worried about war, peace, the economy, the environment and civilization.
- The long worked for Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) plan for global governance of the N. American continent will be effectuated by a Straussian Neocon Coup d'état. This in turn will institute tyrannical state corporate rule on a continental basis.
- When considered in a nexus, these indications all unfortunately illustrate a desperate drive towards preparing western populations for another attack this summer.
- Liberty is anathema to the Straussians: it continually challenges the call for belligerent nationalism; and it breeds licentiousness and disregard for the rule of the Few over the Many. Martial Law will be implemented to introduce tyranny – rule from above. The State and corporations will partner to rule over the people.
- "Parasitic" Weapon Eyed for Space
- "I thought, National Security what? What’s a National Security Letter? "
- The fascist mindset in Amerca steam rolls over Carol Fisher, 51, who becomes another casualty of the New World Order, as freedom of speech is a thing of the past.
- The following list also includes installations controlled by the US which are not listed in the official "Base Structure Report" of the Pentagon.
- The Universal National Service Act of 2006
- ...Bush told Hayden to "take whatever steps necessary" to monitor Americans 24/7 by listening in on their phone calls, bugging their homes and offices, probing their private lives, snooping into their financial records and watching their travel habits.
- ...in the scenario that the real source of actual attacks is the very governments that claim to be fighting the war on terrorism, it is quite logical that they would not warn the public or admit to knowing of an actual attack in advance because they could not then reasonably claim to have been unable to prevent it.
- It's Real, Deadly and Covered Up by the Pentagon and VA
- The Supreme Court scaled back protections for government workers who blow the whistle on official misconduct Tuesday, a 5-4 decision in which new Justice Samuel Alito cast the deciding vote.
- When the U.S. government murders people, whether Serbs, Branch Davidians at Waco, or Iraqi women and children, it is "collateral damage." But we put Saddam Hussein on trial for putting down rebellions...do you believe that the Bush Regime will not shoot you down in the streets if you have a rebellion?
- Nationwide initiative trains volunteers to teach congregations to "obey the government" during seizure of guns, property, forced inoculations and forced relocation.
- The over hyped false alarm of a construction drill that caused a mass panic over rumors of gunshots in the Rayburn Building on Friday and the way in which it was reported by the servile media was a means of indoctrinating Americans to the procedure of martial law lock down of a major city.
- Tom Heneghen at Cloak & Dagger is reporting that the loss of power to much of Amtrak's Northeast corridor on Thursday morning was a result of intrigue.
- If you believe...Bush and the neocons in the White House and the Pentagon...have not drawn up a comprehensive list of domestic enemies, and are not snooping them right now, I have a chartreuse pony to sell you.
- The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed complaints in more than 20 individual states demanding that their utility commissions and attorneys general convene public hearings and call phone company executives to testify.
- Chemtrails, the visible vapor streams left by low-altitude chemical spraying, have been under scrutiny for more than seven years now, since the first appearances of the heavy white streamers in the sky in early 1999. Despite the efforts of investigators, very little information has been released to the public.
- After the orchestrated 9-11 attack on New York City and Washington D.C., and its follow-up anthrax attack on Democratic legislators, Americans of all stripes rushed en masse to George Bush's Fools' Gate to trade their morality and compassion for empty promises of security. The war they are waging is on us.
- Exaggerated misconceptions of worldwide terrorism to frighten us into supporting a global police state.
- Classified programs appear to account for about $30.1 billion, or 19 percent, of the acquisition funds sought in the Defense Department budget for fiscal 2007...
- Be alert when you hear politicians talk about abstractions like patriotism, national security and international stability. They are trying to control you by controlling your mind.
- Hey America! Freedom is just around the corner…behind you
- ...the same dictatorial forms of rule that the American government has for decades promoted and buttressed elsewhere will be increasingly applied within the United States itself.
- December 2001: the U.S. Air Force dropped the 15,000-pound "Daisy Cutter" on the cave complex in Afghanistan known as Toro Bora. At the time, this was the largest bomb in the U.S. arsenal.
- Making sure heroin addiction continues unabated is such a lucrative business for the CIA and Wall Street investors, Bush decided “not to destroy the opium crop in Afghanistan.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>