|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing Iraq War NEWS articles 76 through 150 of 1126
- Zarqawi's kin to bury full color glossy
- Maybe we should put quotation marks around the word "die." Maybe those gruesome images of his corpse were photoshopped. Maybe they were real. Who can say? The only thing we can know for sure is that the scarecrow no longer performed its intended function and was thus subject to removal.
- ...Zarqawi's body after two 500 lb. bombs were dropped on the safe house-- photo was neatly matted and framed with gold leaf (obviously done by a 24-hour Baghdad version of Kinko's).
- Someone at the Pentagon should have filled local residents in on the PR stunt. Startled villagers didn't know what to make of US claims that the infamous Zarqawi lived, and was killed (yet again), among them.
- "The massacre at Haditha is not an exception to the situation in Iraq, it is a punctuation mark in a longer atrocity — the war itself."
- Propaganda is when the Western corporate media tries to influence public opinion in favor of the Iraq War by consistently tampering with truth and distorting reality. It is to be expected. And it is to be recognized for what it is.
- US Colonel James Steele, accomplice of international terrorist Luis Posada Carriles, is advising death squad operations in Iraq...
- ...a State Department report cataloging human trafficking across the globe includes allegations that American taxpayers financed such abuses.
- Michael Berg, whose son Nick was beheaded in Iraq in 2004, said on Thursday he felt no sense of relief at the killing of the al Qaeda leader in Iraq and blamed President Bush for his son's death.
- Is Zarqawi's Death part of Pentagon PSYOP?
- Abu Musab al-Zarqawi: Dead Again
- Every warring government propagandizes its people that God is on their nation’s side, even (and especially) when the true purpose behind belligerence is utterly diabolical.
- ...and what's more, "no-one believes these are the true figures from the violence in and around Baghdad as many bodies are not taken to the morgue, or are never found".
- "I think it's more than possible that these guys were totally tweaked out on speed or something when they shot those civilians in Haditha."
- What will emerge from this process, if all goes as apparently planned, is a docile Iraqi population under an innocuous Iraqi leadership that does the bidding of its American sponsors.
- ...the Pentagon, that veritable fount of veracity, has probed itself for the alleged execution-style slaying of civilians in Ishaqi, and found that the operation -- which left 11 civilians dead, including five children under the age of five -- was in fact an exemplary feat of arms, strictly by the book. (Warning: Graphic photographs show bodies of civilians killed in Ishaqi)
- The Way Americans Like Their War
- The U.S military said Saturday it had found no wrongdoing in the March 15 raid on a home in Ishaqi that left nine Iraqi civilians dead. But, as with the apparent massacre in Haditha, will a military "coverup" in this case come undone?
- US Killing of Civilians "Fact of Life" in Iraq
- Two more Iraqis - both women - were shot dead at a checkpoint by US forces. One of them was pregnant.
- Dozier has dutifully played her role in justifying the illegal and immoral ongoing US occupation of Iraq, lending her obedient support to the whitewashing effort of the debacle, and now she has tasted the fruits of her labor.
- ...just like Abu Ghraib, while the media spotlight shines squarely on the Haditha massacre, countless atrocities continue daily, conveniently out of the awareness of the general public.
- The hoax video has allowed Neo-Con media government boot-lickers to discredit all claims of US atrocities in Iraq, despite the fact that the army has admitted to them and charges are pending.
- During 2005 alone, 377 people deserted and are still missing, the British Broadcasting Corporation said on its website, adding that so far this year another 189 are on the run.
- How many more Hadithas are there . . . will we ever know what happened in Fallujah, and so many other places where the US military has no reason or right to be?
- Uranium as a force multiplier
- Photographs taken by American military intelligence have provided crucial evidence that up to 24 Iraqis were massacred by marines in Haditha...One portrays an Iraqi mother and young child, kneeling on the floor, as if in prayer. They have been shot dead at close range.
- The controversy over the veracity of the Jesse Macbeth video leaves many unanswered questions..
- Italy will pull 1,100 of its troops from Iraq in June, the new government said Friday, giving its first specific numbers about the planned withdrawal.
- Bush/Blair press conference feigns Iraqi support for Globalist occupation forces
- My Lai, Iraq
- Civil War or PsyOps?
- US torture weapons used against civilians
- "IMF... Takes away everything it can get Always making certain that there's one thing left Keep them on the hook with insupportable debt And they call it democracy"
- Army Ranger's Jessie Macbeth's testimony shows war crimes were ordered from higher up the chain of command, and were common...
- Is there a tacit agreement that it would be too painful for us Americans to own up to the fact that a US president is a war criminal?
- Britain and the US were last night facing almost total isolation in Iraq after Italy's new prime minister, Romano Prodi, made it clear that he intended to pull out the third-biggest contingent in the military coalition at the earliest possible opportunity.
- A US lawmaker and former Marine colonel accused US Marines of killing innocent Iraqi civilians after a Marine comrade had been killed by a roadside bomb.
- As of 13th May 2006, the U.S. military states its casualties as 2,436 deaths of US soldiers and 17,648 injured. These very precise figures are updated daily. The problem with these statistics is that they are misleading and wrong and deliberately so.
- Whose propaganda program are we dealing with? Zarqawi's or the Pentagon's? Or both?
- "Chemically active time bombs"
- ...Ugandan recruits at Alasad Airbase, northwest of Iraq, one of the biggest U.S. fortresses, were allegedly sodomized by foreign soldiers and admitted at the Gettysburg health facilityinside the fortress...
- The Root of the Problem: Peak Oil in the U.S. and Corporate Globalization of Trade
- Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, a member of Saddam Hussein's defense team, on Tuesday said the former Iraqi president's trial was a sham designed to justify the U.S.-led invasion.
- It was always part of the plan.
- 2 Murders and Missing Cash in Iraq
- World Can’t Wait just announced their next major protest- October. Anyone else think that’s a little funny?
- Numerous reports for many months have stated that with collaboration from American occupation forces, Israel’s espionage apparatus, Mossad, slaughtered at least 530 Iraqi scientists and academic professors.
- The Iraqi Journalists Union published a report and lists of the Iraqi journalists who were killed in the last 3 years. The list took 5 months of working on the ground, documenting when, where, how and by whom, the journalists were killed as follows...
- Top U.S. and coalition commanders and their staffs now enjoy an array of modern conveniences and amenities across the command center.
- "They brought the house down on people's heads."
- Tuesday night is karaoke night at Saddam Hussein's former Republican Palace in central Baghdad's fortified Green Zone.
- "This is America," former CIA analyst says as security tries to drag him away
- The Jalili Report
- Now that al-Zarqawi has been replaced by "sectarian violence" and "civil war", the big news is the attacks by Sunnis on Shia mosques and bazaars. The real news, which is not reported in the CNN "mainstream", is that the Salvador Option has been invoked in Iraq.
- Death in Iraq. It is relentless and incessant.
- Those who personally profited from the U.S.-led war against Iraq got the money over the dead bodies of over 100,000 Iraqis.
- The longer the fiasco in Iraq drags on, the more we hear the folks who cooked up the idea of invading that sand dune republic denying that they had anything to do with it.
- Irritation grows as residents deprived of air-conditioning and running water three years after the US-led invasion watch the massive US Embassy they call "George W’s palace" rising from the banks of the Tigris.
- The US wants to play this as it’s the Iraqi initiative and an Iraqi choice...
- ...they had a vehicle pass which gains entry to all coalition military bases in Iraq.
- The U.S. embassy will be more like the Pentagon than like an administrative home of diplomatic activity. Iraq's fate rests with the fate of that embassy, and it is a foreboding, threatening, frightening monument to the stealing of an entire nation, its future, and its soul by a greedy, powerful, heartless, and merciless occupier.
- The demonstrators stretched for about 10 city blocks as they headed down Broadway. A police spokesman declined to give an estimate of the size of the crowd, although organizers claimed there were 300,000 people. There were no arrests.
- Look at the image...(of) Al-Zarwaqi firing a machine gun. It barely even appears as if the Pentagon went to the trouble of flying to the Nevada desert. This looks more like a shoddy low budget blue screen cut and paste.
- In order to keep the contrived "war on terror" alive, and pump up its central figure, the dead Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, as a perpetually looming threat, "a rare video" has surfaced, posted on the internet.
- Iraq is subsumed by a wave of violence which radiates directly from the White House. Don’t blame the Iraqis. The world’s most ancient civilization is being systematically obliterated to feed the insatiable greed of Washington warlords and their constituents in the corporate boardrooms across America.
- At least 100,000 Iraqi civilians have died, most of them at the hands of U.S. forces
- Description of the 14 Long-Term Bases in Iraq
- Waving canes and white-knuckling their walkers, 18 unrepentant anti-war grannies nixed a plea deal Thursday before going on trial for rallying outside a Times Square recruiting station.
- President Bush has not fired any of the architects of the Iraq war. In fact, a review of the key planners of the conflict reveals that they have been rewarded – not blamed – for their incompetence.
- A contractor in Iraq has pleaded guilty to providing money, sex and designer watches to US officials in exchange for more than $US8 million ($10.8 million) in reconstruction contracts.
- The difference between Saddam Hussein and George Bush is that both signed death warrants but only one of them is in the dock.
- Pentagon PSYOP Zarqawi Program
- As petrostates around the globe exert increasing command over their energy assets, Iraq is on the verge of ceding theirs to the control of American and British oil companies. If all goes as planned, the oil giants will have performed the heist of the century.
- ...when one considers how far ahead the U.S. is in terms of prison population rates compared to the rest of the world, one can only be stunned by the arrogance of U.S. governments posing as the agents of Freedom, Justice and Democracy. In any comparison with Bush in these terms, Saddam wins hands down, and if the Bush regime wishes to rid the world of "outposts of tyranny," it ought to begin with itself.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>