|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 76 through 150 of 7251
- Brands such as McDonald's, Starburst, Haribo and Skittles are using the internet to target children now that new rules from the media regulator Ofcom have made it difficult to advertise during children's television.
- The Department of Defense is planning to implant microchips in soldiers' brains for monitoring their health information, and has already awarded a $1.6 million contract to the Center for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B).
- Those who would dismiss out of hand our allegations of election fraud are fond of claiming that there is not a "shred of evidence"; to substantiate our charges. To the contrary, there are millions of shreds of evidence in Ohio. In at least 56 of 88 counties, ballots and other elections records were shredded or otherwise destroyed.
- "a criminal investigation was conducted in 2005 by Texas Ranger Brian Burzynski. The investigation revealed key employees at a West Texas State School, were systematically abusing youth inmates in their custody. Burzynski presented his findings to the attorney general (Gonzales) in Texas, to the U.S. Attorney Sutton, and to the Department of Justice civil rights division. From all three, Burzynski received no interest in prosecuting the alleged sexual offenses."
- The White House agreed Israel would receive a massive $30 billion in U.S. military aid over the next decade, averaging $3 billion a year, to match massive increases in military assistance to Saudi Arabia. The U.S government has prepared to give Saudi Arabia $20 billion over the next decade.
- A 24-hour general strike in the Dominican Republic July 9 partially halted public transportation and commerce in a protest against the neoliberal policies of President Leonel Fernández and his administration. The "First General Strike for the Right to Live" was organized by the Alternative Social Forum (FSA), which is comprised of 200 grassroots, leftist and trade union organizations.
- While about the G8, world government and the Bilderberg Group, let's not forget Bilderberg's sister club, the Rockefeller-funded Trilateral Commission. While European conspiraloons tend to focus, quite understandably, on Bilderberg the Trilats are very rarely mentioned.
- The story of the Great Railroad Strike on its 130th anniversary. "We eat our hard bread and tainted meat two days old on the sooty cars up the road, and when we come home, find our children gnawing bones, and our wives complaining that they cannot even buy hominy and molasses for food." This Railroad worker’s words give a glimpse of the conditions that prepared the ground for the first nationwide strike in U.S.--the Great Railroad Strike of 1877.
- After four years of war, American Marines and soldiers have become socialized to atrocity. It is a short psychological leap, but a massive moral leap. It is a leap from killing -- the shooting of someone who has the capacity to do you harm -- to murder -- the deadly assault against someone who cannot harm you. The war in Iraq is now primarily about murder. There is very little killing.
- Representative Dennis J. Kucinich accused two of the major contenders for the Democratic nomination, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and John Edwards, of participating in a "conspiracy to rig the presidential election," after they apparently suggested that future presidential debates should be pared down to include fewer candidate.
- In just over a month’s time, on August 20, the most powerful president in the world will be arriving in Montebello, Quebec for a two-day conference. President George W. Bush will be meeting with Stephen Harper and their Mexican counterpart, Felipe Calderon. So far, the silence from the Canadian and American media has been deafening.
- He rarely speaks in public and closely guards his privacy. But there's a growing consensus in America that it's Dick Cheney who calls the shots at the White House, on everything from the war in Iraq to climate change policy.
- A newly declassified document gives a fascinating glimpse into the US military's plans for "information operations" - from psychological operations, to attacks on hostile computer networks.
- Hollywood director Aaron Russo recalls remarkable "forecast" of coming attack. Russo claims he was approached many times by the Rockefellers and other members of the CFR elite and that they warned him of the coming 9-11 attacks 11 months before they occurred.
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper used a trip to New York this week to press for even closer economic, military, and geo-political ties between Canada and the US
- Iranian intelligence is also keenly aware of the U.S. military's role in smuggling Afghan opium to Turkey and beyond.
- US private equity group with links to leading Republicans in talks to buy state-controlled Tamoil, valued at €3bn
- For every person who looks beyond the official story and gleans the indisputable truth about "al-Qaeda" and various other intelligence contrivances engineered by the Pentagon, CIA, MI-6, Mossad, et al, there are literally millions of people who buy into the official explanation...
- If you ever wanted to see how badly "conservatives" have been shaking the silver out of our pockets in the past six years, this list is it.
- “Anyone can go to Baghdad! Real men go to Tehran!”
- ...Democrats--every bit as much as the Republicans--have been historically committed to advancing U.S. military, economic and political power across the globe. They may differ on the means. But the ends have always been the same.
- Western corporations are exploiting legal loopholes to dump their waste in Africa. And in Ivory Coast, the price has been death and disease for thousands
- Baby, You Can Ride My Bike
- Gene-Engineered Food
- This trade can only prosper if the main actors involved in narcotics have "political friends in high places."
- Bush was packaged like any other corporate icon; accordingly, the war in Iraq was sold in the manner of any other corporate PR campaign. Bush is simply a product, designed by and marketed for the benefit of the elites of the corporate state.
- Is Justice Possible in A World Where Might Makes Right
- Militarization and the Deconstruction of North America
- Travel Credentialing And Permitting System Well Underway
- Torture, Murder and Complicity
- A Review Article: In 2003 Dr David Kelly was found dead in the woods...
- Although much of the information included in this report has been published in other places, there is no other comparable compilation of the information in one place.
- From Project Censored
- Crappy Salads
- Media organization elites cover-up the biggest scandal in Canadian history
- The dominance of the greenback has created a global empire which is controlled by a small group of corporatists and autocrats who depend on bullying and brute force to maintain their supremacy.
- Behind every great crime lies a great fortune.
- Ultimately, it‘s all about power.
- Using such a standard key doesn’t provide much security, but it does allow Diebold to assert that their design uses a lock and key.
- High-level Verizon exec. is ex-official who long-argued for more surveillance
- ...since the restrictions on advertising were lifted in 1997, drug makers have been using direct-to-consumer marketing as a tool to get people to believe they are mentally ill.
- ...using the Diebold AccuVote-TS voting machine or others like it
- The Official Conspiracy Theory is Fraudulent and Unbelievable
- The Chiliad Connection
- Let Them Drink Coke!
- Questionable Pentagon methods of recruitment are resulting in "US ground forces increasingly made up of a motley mix of under-age teens, old-timers, foreign fighters, gang-bangers, neo-Nazis, ex-cons, inferior officers and a host of near-mercenary troops, lured in or kept in uniform through big payouts and promises".
- War on Terrorism or Fight for Social Justice?
- When pressed, I sometimes reply: "I don't hate America. In fact, think it's one of the best countries anyone ever stole."
- The U.S. is thinking about transferring control to the Koreans.
- The diplomatic row that has erupted this week between the Solomon Islands and Australia demonstrates once again the neo-colonial character of Australia’s intervention into the small Pacific Island state since 2003.
- THE US ADDICTION TO WAR, MAYHEM AND MADNESS
- No video this time, no long article either. None needed.
- The complicity in Mexico between child sex rings and the political and business elites "goes beyond what we can even imagine," ...
- With that in mind, here's a handy ranking of the various dangers confronting America...
- Gerson spun the deceit; the Post peddled it. Now they’ll operate under the same roof.
- The National Security Surveillance Act, currently working its way through the rubberstamp halls of Congress, is simply remarkable in its fascist depth and breadth.
- Whoredom is optional
- ...it is proof-positive that "free markets" are merely a public relations myth with no basis in reality.
- Students uploaded viruses able to spread to other machines
- The former premier of the province of Alberta, Peter Lougheed, predicts that the US will be aggressively coming after Canada's water in the next three to five years.
- Everyone's heard about the human rights abuses in African gold and diamond mines. But when it comes to their ultra-cool, razor-thin cell phones, American consumers won't get the message.
- I've read a lot of commentary about the number of plotters it would have required to carry out an "Inside Job," black operation on September 11, 2001...
- An attempt to seriously address the problems of lack of clean water and sanitation requires massive social investment on a global scale, which is incompatible with a system based on the private accumulation of wealth.
- Senior Syrian government official have accused the US of being behind Tuesday's assault on its own embassy in downtown Damascus.
- I've recently received several emails from Iraq...they show the living hell that Iraq has become under US occupation.
- My Adventures with the FBI
- 30 Years in Prison and the Struggle Continues
- Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield, the Air Force secretary said Tuesday.
- The green lobby says even low levels pose a health risk
- Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani has made millions from his Sept. 11 grandstanding and has positioned himself for a presidential run based on his 9/11 persona. How much longer will he get away with it?
- The hands expected to protect and serve have poisoned the weakest and most vulnerable portion of the population: the children. The American government and drug manufacturers have created anarchy among innocence, transformed children into mere investments, and turned a blind eye to the destruction of the world's future.
- Yes Lie ! big lies ! small lies, all lies are good in the war against consumer databases !
- Many of these deaths due to starvation are due to corporate terrorism.
- George W. Bush's speech on September 6 amounted to a public confession to criminal violations of the 1996 War Crimes Act. He implicitly admitted authorizing disappearances, extrajudicial imprisonment, torture, transporting prisoners between countries and denying the International Committee of the Red Cross access to prisoners.
- Five years ago, on September 11, 2001, the George W. Bush administration and its allies and functionaries carried out the spectacular mass murder of 3,000 US citizens, establishing the pretext to unleash an unprecedented worldwide rampage of criminality, and a permanent war of conquest (the manufactured "war on terrorism") that continues to escalate.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>