|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 751 through 825 of 7251
- Operation Knockout in Diyala Demonstrates US Collusion with Death Squads
- Japanese forces start leaving Iraq base
- ...government is casting its watchful eye on millions of ordinary Americans through largely unregulated surveillance cameras trained on public spaces throughout the nation.
- As technology makes life richer and easier, we leave a trail of information that is susceptible to prying eyes
- So much for the deadly blow that was allegedly dealt to Al Qaeda by Zarqawi's "death." Iraq is disintegrating.
- At a time when most Iraqis are enduring blackouts of up to 22 hours a day, the site is floodlighted by night so work can continue around the clock.
- Our economy depends so much on fossil fuel that a lack of oil without any alternative fuel sources would lead to total chaos.
- I am...open to having it explained to me how Mr Merrill could have shot himself in the head while on the boat, as the blood seems to suggest he did, and then flung himself over the side with an anchor attached to his feet.
- Test Tube Meat Nears Dinner Table
- Resume: GEORGE W. BUSH 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington , DC 20520
- The Department of Homeland Security...isn't really a government agency at all so much as an empty shell, a networking boot camp for future private contractors dreaming of big paydays.
- "The Bush Administration hawks are lumping together all kinds of reasons and excuses under the rubric of terrorism and exploiting the horror of 9/11 for political and corporate gain - the war against terrorism has become, in fact, a war for empire."
- It is now an established pattern: the government seeks out mental cases and disturbed individuals and turns them into "al-Qaeda" terrorists, or wannabe al-Qaedaites.
- Framing Nuwaubians as "al-Qaeda" Wannabes
- U.S. and Iraqi troops struggle with insurgents in armed street battle
- How the White House is covering up CIA abductions, brutal interrogations and spying on Americans.
- Private Insurers are looting the Medicare system
- Definition of Sheeple
- 27) Thought police and snitches...
- Israel is one of the world's leading weapons exporters
- ...when you visit a Simon mall, don’t forget to check your civil rights at the door.
- We’re Bending the Arc of the Universe Toward Injustice
- Almost three times as many Palestinian civilians have been killed in Gaza in the past nine days as Israeli civilians in Sderot killed by Qassam rockets in the past five years.
- Just in terms of the money spent thus far, here are some of the things that could have been bought for the money that has been worse than wasted in Iraq...
- Afraid of American journalists, that is, as long as they’re not from Fox.
- Dismantling Market Democracy, Creating Market Dictatorship
- The president will want to burnish his image as "war president" again...Hold onto your hats.
- I was moved to compile a list of the many kinds of misfortune which have fallen upon the heads of the Iraqi people as a result of the American liberation of their homeland. It's depressing reading...
- Amazingly, the Bush Ministry of Lies and Disinformation, Fox News division, allowed co-chair of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Jim Fetzer, on the Hannity and Colmes show...
- The Sears Tower is indeed under threat - not from government created patsies, but the elite itself.
- The National Academy of Sciences studied tree rings, corals and other natural formations, in part, to conclude that the heat is unprecedented for potentially the last several millennia.
- Terrorism suspect freed on bail; expert attacks accuser's credibility
- The rich are the big gainers in America's new prosperity
- Homeland Security Inc Scandal Off And Running
- If you haven't been following this big story about the future of Net neutrality, I'll try to lay it out as simply as I can.
- In Iraq...In Palestine...
- Do you want to see a story based on lies and do you want to compare it to Iraq’s WMD? Here is one...
- America's political class looks more like royalty by another means than the product of a dynamic democratic system.
- Quote of the Day
- The U.S. Army, aiming to make its recruiting goals amid the Iraq war, raised its maximum enlistment age by another two years Wednesday.
- The "al-Qaeda" DVD, amateurish and cartoonish, is yet another propaganda ploy chucked into an unrelenting and turgid stream of propaganda concerning the mostly imaginary exploits of crazed Wahhabist Muslims...
- In another bizarre example of Tony Blair's government playing with the politics of fear, a discredited terror plot concerning Al-Qaeda plans to fly planes into London skyscrapers, an admitted fairy tale manufactured by government lobbyists, resurfaced today as a new story.
- In fact, a CEO earned more in one workday than an average worker earned in 52 weeks...
- Paying working folks a livable wage helps everyone, but it's been nine years -- and nine Congressional pay raises -- since the minimum wage was last increased.
- Security, Temp Workers, and Oil
- Steven Jones' analysis on WTC steel about to be released
- Bolivian President Evo Morales Accuses U.S. of Sending in Soldiers Disguised As Students, Tourists
- Having established an army of occupation in East Timor, the Australian government is engaged in ongoing political warfare on several fronts to ensure its predominance over the half-island.
- Merrill death ruled suicide; Body found in water weighed down by an anchor; Merrill shot through head in a replay of 1978 "suicide" of CIA Deputy Director John Paisley.
- According to World Wealth Report 2005, the number of Israeli millionaires per capita is twice world average.
- Bush tells North Korea "Don’t shoot – or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll..."
- Qui Bono?
- The media is a fully-integrated part of the state power-structure. In its practical application, it is more valuable than the military. There are definite drawbacks to using force, whereas, propaganda and public relations tend to be less disruptive to the normal flow of business.
- Bush "super-state" agenda to create American Union.
- Our problem is not poor people crossing our borders seeking work, but rich capital crossing their borders seeking profit. If we stop international finance's invasive penetration of other nation's borders, we won't have to worry about refugees illegally crossing ours.
- ...there indeed are many parallels in what the Nazis did to the Jews and what the Zionist Jews have been doing to the Palestinians.
- With a shift of its wing, the Pentagon’s next attack drone goes from long-range endurance flyer to Mach-speed assassin.
- IPod and the Sound of Slavery
- We also have laws protecting people. But, apparently THAT does not phase you.
- According to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, budget documents submitted to Congress in 2005 show that the Pentagon is preparing for the development of new types of antipersonnel landmines called "Spider."
- Deeper Into the Quagmire
- The Pentagon's Deep-Seated Sexual Anxiety
- Naturally, for propaganda reasons and sheer horror effect, instead of simply executing the captives with a bullet to the back of the head, they were beheaded. No doubt a video of this grisly event will surface soon enough.
- HUD to New Orleans' Poor: "Go F(ind) Yourself (Housing)!"
- We need omega-3 oils for our brains to function properly. But where will they come from?
- In private action and public policy, Bush family history reveals a pattern of war profiteering spanning four generations. It's a legacy of deceit and death.
- Obama is a neocon
- Mayor Ray Nagin's order that National Guard troops be used to patrol New Orleans is a method of law enforcement quickly engulfing major US cities as crime becomes terrorism and men with machine guns and camouflage become the vanguard of a militarized police state.
- Rome prosecutors Monday called for US marine Mario Lozano to be tried for the shooting of Italian intelligence officer Nicola Calipari in Baghdad...
- Federal spending on Halliburton contracts shot up an astonishing 600% between 2000 and 2005.
- What if...they are made to stand, hooded, with faux electrodes attached to their nuts and fingers, told that if they don't start answering questions, well...
- Israel doesn’t bother with low-intensity warfare anymore. It goes straight for the jugular. Day after day they’ve pounded away at the Palestinian areas barely pausing long enough to assemble the lies needed to fend off the media.
- The aim of corporate craftsmanship is to assure that nothing works well for very long.
- After five years of what can only be described as intense "terrorism envy" by our security establishment —with their repeated predictions of terrorist acts in Canada — the country has moved up a notch, to terrorism frenzy.
- It should be obvious by now what the supposed cyanide gas attack on New York’s subway system was all about—doling out more taxpayer money to corporations slick enough to jump on the "homeland security" bandwagon.
<< < 11 12 13 14 15 > >>