|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of April, 2006.
Viewing Media NEWS articles 1 through 20 of 20.
- Hey yíall, got your television sets on? Sure hope so. Itís your patriotic duty. Deadeye Dick has his tuned to FOX News.
- The ABC producer in question, John Green, has been suspended and forced to make a groveling apology to the White House, a gesture that sounds straight outta Stalinist Russia.
- Get used to it until Bush and his gang are gone.
- The Mockingbird still goes TWEET-TWEET-TWEET....
- ...Katie Couric, CFR member, will leave NBC and head for CBS, where she will be an "anchorwoman," managing editor, and the "new homecoming queen of news," or rather government script reading.
- An exposť by the Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) and Free Press reveals that corporate propaganda has infiltrated local television news across the country.
- ...this placing of matter and antimatter in such close proximity did not even result in the newsreader batting an eyelash.
- Bilderberg Meetings; Trilateral Commission; CFR Members
- She explained that if I kept doing this-- writing inflammatory stuff, then... and she wasn't very clear what... but definitely something, would happen or develop.
- "The evidence that we are filing supports our claim that AT&T is diverting Internet traffic into the hands of the NSA wholesale, in violation of federal wiretapping laws and the Fourth Amendment..."
- The conduct of our current crew of mass media charlatans has often been compared to the yellow journalism that ignited the Spanish/American war of 1898. But with the Iraq conflict we have a new combustible ingredient: yellow think tanks. When the pundits of the American Enterprise Institute speak, the New York Times listens...
- It's not the occasional concealed ads posing as news that we should worry about, but the deceptive information and usual drivel we see day after day and night after night that calls itself news.
- Telecom reform moves forward - House panel OKs measure favored by phone companies.
- Any self-respect left at the BBC?
- In America, circa 2006, you will end up arrested and abused if you hold up an anti-Bush placard along the presidential motorcade route, and yet large "entertainment" corporations allow vicious hatemongers such as Weiner to spew venom over the once publically owned airwaves.
- President Hu canít suppress dissent in the United States like he does in China, but the Bush adminstration is helping out where it can.
- Congress Is Giving Away the Internet, and You Won't Like Who Gets It
- Corporate whores in Congress have officially inaugurated the process of turning the internet into another platform for ephemeral junk culture, an interactive version of television where there are 500 channels and nothing on.
- "My question would be, is there a White House policy that all government TVs have to be tuned to Fox?"
- If passed...(the) proposal would jack the cost of running a website or blog through the ceiling.
Pages for April, 2006