|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of April, 2006.
Viewing War on Terrorism NEWS articles 1 through 12 of 12.
- José Padilla, also known as the Muslim Abdullah al-Muhajir, was denied an appeal by the Supreme Court earlier today, thus paving the way for the neocons to arrest anybody they want and throw them in a military brig or Halliburton concentration camp and abandon them to rot...
- Lawyers for a suicidal detainee held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, believe that their client tried to kill himself again by slashing his throat sometime over the past few weeks but say U.S. government officials have refused to answer any questions about his condition.
- What Rumsfeld knew
- Unable to convict computer engineer Sami al-Arian—he was acquitted on eight of 17 counts, including criminal charges related to immigration violations, supporting terrorism and perjury and immigration violations last December—the feds have decided to deport him.
- Disaster—political, social, and economic—is what the Straussian neocons want.
- Two vials with the bacteria may be missing.
- Fake bin Laden tapes, terrorist bombings in Egypt desperate lunge by global architects to promote "war on terror" hoax.
- The following, of course, is fiction...
- While the anti-harboring principle is cited when invading Afghanistan and Iraq, the Bush administration continues to turn a blind eye to the presence of right-wing Cuban terrorists living in the United States.
- First it was Osama bin Laden, then Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and now Ayman al-Zawahiri. In the span of a week, these three al-CIA-duh heavyweights (two from beyond the grave) have issued communiqués.
- With their bare hands and the most basic of tools, prisoners at Guantanamo Bay have fashioned a secret garden where they have grown plants from seeds recovered from their meals. For some of the detainees - held without charge for more than four years and who the US say are now cleared for release - the garden apparently offers a diversion from the monotony and injustice of their imprisonment.
- We’re only there to further the aims of a highly destructive, imperialistic US agenda, and we’re propping up some of the planet’s worst monsters
Pages for April, 2006