|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of April, 2005.
Viewing 9-11 NEWS articles 1 through 6 of 6.
- All steel construction experts outside will confirm that the construction steel which was used in the WTC towers, starts melting at 2800 degrees. And that’s steel without any fireproofing to be "blown off". Furthermore: globally the "fuel experts" will confirm that jet fuel will NOT burn any hotter than 1517 - degrees under those circumstances, whoever is spinning and/or fanning.
- Two ground zero workers go public about finding cockpit and flight data recorders from Flight 11 and 175. Government claims 'black boxes' from the doomed 911 flights were never found. 911 Commission ignores information and fails to interview rescue workers.
- Judicial Watch Investigation Uncovers FBI Documents Concerning Bin Laden Family and Post-9/11 Flights
- The ACLU files emergency motion to open a federal appeals court, which is barring the public from hearing arguments in the case of Sibel Edmonds. Edmonds is an FBI contractor who was fired after reporting security breaches and alleged misconduct at the bureau in relation to the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
- Architect of GOP Resurgence Says Boeing 737, not 767, Struck South WTC Tower
- FBI linguist Sibel Edmonds won’t deny intelligence intercepts tied 911 drug money to U.S. election campaigns.
Pages for April, 2005