|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of April, 2005.
Viewing Government / The Elite NEWS articles 1 through 6 of 6.
- President Bush has nominated the vice president's son-in-law, Philip J. Perry, as general counsel of the Homeland Security Department, where he would oversee 1,500 lawyers who work on legal matters like Coast Guard maritime laws and immigration.
- A Profoundly Rightwing Pope.
- Clinton has become a member of the Bush clan. Like many relationships in public life, the friendship between Bill Clinton and the Bush family is both genuine and opportunistic.
- For reasons that will need to be answered by Paul Rodriguez and Wes Pruden, a homosexual call-boy ring had been operating in D.C. for some time, and through an investigation of credit card fraud and sundry other fiscal malfeasance, the FBI was called in to investigate. What it uncovered was too ugly and affected too many important men for to be allowed to gain any traction in the Media or the public eye. So, the story disappeared.
- European Bilderberg hunters have found the hiding place of this secretive cabal at a posh resort in this charming little city 40 miles from Munich. Their annual meeting is May 5-8
- Was Gannon a 'boy toy' for visiting world leaders?
Pages for April, 2005