|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of April, 2006.
Viewing Science / Health NEWS articles 1 through 10 of 10.
- AP calls study independent, omits previous human studies showing Aspartame danger
- What part of arsenic's threat to human health does the Bush administration not understand?
- Young boys who drink fluoridated tap water are at greater risk for a rare bone cancer, Harvard researchers reported yesterday.
- If medical professionals begin telling children at a very young age that they can change the way they think, feel, and behave by simply taking a pill, they will logically continue to take drugs in attempt to mood-alter whenever they have problems in life.
- In the year 2005 there were 175,000 new cases of lung cancer in the United States. The months of January and February of 2006 have already yielded 172,000 new cases of lung cancer in our nation. What has lead to this shocking new development?
- Top Republicans...recently sold the future of our children to Big Pharma for a paltry $4 bucks a pop.
- Every psychiatric expert involved in writing the standard diagnostic criteria for disorders such as depression and schizophrenia has had financial ties to drug companies that sell medications for those illnesses, a new analysis has found.
- Accidental poisonings from the nation's most popular pain reliever seem to be rising, making acetaminophen the leading cause of acute liver failure.
- Exposure to household toxins is linked to just about every disease that we know of, most notably cancer.
- A chemical used to make food wrapping and line tin cans could be the cause of surging prostate cancer rates in men, says a study
Pages for April, 2006