|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of May, 2006.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 301 through 323 of 323.
- When the U.S. government murders people, whether Serbs, Branch Davidians at Waco, or Iraqi women and children, it is "collateral damage." But we put Saddam Hussein on trial for putting down rebellions...do you believe that the Bush Regime will not shoot you down in the streets if you have a rebellion?
- The hoax video has allowed Neo-Con media government boot-lickers to discredit all claims of US atrocities in Iraq, despite the fact that the army has admitted to them and charges are pending.
- Krauthammer and the neocons are not interested in waiting around for a decade—they want Iran to suffer now.
- Keep your eyes peeled, folks. These guys are cornered and any day now they're going to act...
- The MEDIA is the opium of the masses and Americans are terminally addicted.
- US skates on thin ice in Afghanistan
- These reports of toxic waste and teeny-tiny bone fragments are more corroborating evidence for the use of exotic weaponry in destroying the Twin Towers.
- 'I'm not sure these devout Jews are using Jewish ethics to treat their workers'
- The Supreme Court scaled back protections for government workers who blow the whistle on official misconduct Tuesday, a 5-4 decision in which new Justice Samuel Alito cast the deciding vote.
- ...just like Abu Ghraib, while the media spotlight shines squarely on the Haditha massacre, countless atrocities continue daily, conveniently out of the awareness of the general public.
- If one were to believe the official version, the intervention of Australian troops into East Timor is driven by the purest motives. They are there simply to restore peace and stability after the collapse of government authority. But this political fiction has been increasingly exposed by events of the past few days as the power struggle which sparked the crisis comes to the surface.
- Dozier has dutifully played her role in justifying the illegal and immoral ongoing US occupation of Iraq, lending her obedient support to the whitewashing effort of the debacle, and now she has tasted the fruits of her labor.
- It's Real, Deadly and Covered Up by the Pentagon and VA
- "After taking into account income, age, sex, race and immigrant status, Canadians were 33 percent more likely to have a regular doctor and 27 percent less likely to have an unmet health need."
- ...in the scenario that the real source of actual attacks is the very governments that claim to be fighting the war on terrorism, it is quite logical that they would not warn the public or admit to knowing of an actual attack in advance because they could not then reasonably claim to have been unable to prevent it.
- The Hague Tribunal's final verdict on Slobodan Milosevic's death has concluded that he was not poisoned and there was no foul play involved. Imagine my shock.
- So, the next time you read little Howie, just remember, he certainly appears to be carrying water for his wife to ensure she stays on good terms with the Bush White House.
- The mass rioting that broke out in the Afghan capital of Kabul Monday has exposed the intensity and breadth of popular opposition to the four-and-a-half-year US-led occupation of Afghanistan and the fragility of the hold on the country by Washington and the puppet regime of President Hamid Karzai.
- Two more Iraqis - both women - were shot dead at a checkpoint by US forces. One of them was pregnant.
- Can it get any clearer than this? Goldman Sachs is attached at the umbilicus to the White House. Their offspring get shuttled directly to the executive branch and its departments.
- Move to allow more consolidation could come as soon as June 15
- Naudet Brothers threaten to sue "Loose Change 2E" creator, Dylan Avery, for alleged 'copyright infringement".
- The Straussians of course uphold the use of disinformation ("noble lies") to prepare the public for the difficult choices they, the Wise, have made.